St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to molson200's message

I don't know if it is misappropriation or not because I don't have all of the facts but it does not pass the stink test at this time. The question that I have is why did no other company officer or director share this information with shareholders and the authorities? Did they all condone and benefit from this behaviour? When the ship sank then the rats all abandoned Lori? And shame on all of you for not posting this information in the past. You always spoke of having information but you always failed to ever produce anything. The failure to produce information leads the reader to believe that it was nothing more than a sob story dreamed up by bag holders.  I assume that you have hard copies of this information because without it you still have nothing. Then you allow a lunatic to rant about the republic of Kanata, claims to be Christ and dreams up how the global elites are running the story of SLI and spins conspiracies more far fetched that the next. It appears that you had the information to be taken seriously but allowed a fool to tell the story. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU! How infuriating. Your cover up of the facts is akin to condoning the actions of those you supposedly fight against. Inexcusable. Aiminvestor, if there is truth and real hard proof of the things posted then forget about emailing SLI. There is no point. If anyone wants to be taken seriously start posting the evidence and tell the story and for god sake shut sculpin the hell up because as long as he is here your story is nothing more than a Saturday night side line on the late night show. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU! And you know what Molson, you can ban me for this but SHAME ON YOUR UNCLE because he was the VP. You want the story told then start putting out the facts and stop being a bunch of cowards. GOOD BYE!

Please login to post a reply
Stockstsr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2016
Social Links
Private Message