St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to NorthernBeattie's message

You know for the most part I agree with you Northern. Hardly worth the cost of attending. As low as I tried to keep my expectations I was still disappointed lol. If thats what she calls an update on recent exploration activities I wont get too excited next time I hear it. If there was little to mention I dont see it warranting a meeting. As far as mentioning the havilah deal..nothing was revealed we didnt already know..not that I can remember but then that would be material requiring a NR anyways. I wasnt expecting any material info but I was expecting a little more then what we got for a progress update. IMHO the people skills were brutal as well. I'm all about SLI but the more I see Lori awnser questions from shareholders the more I feel there is an utter lack of respect towards us. Leaving emotion at the door is essential for someone in her position IMO. That was clearly not the case. Maintaining composure under pressure is probably pretty important when portraying professionalism. Looks like I'll be getting some more cheap shares before anything happens. If this seems negative it's because it kind of is. Sorry. Just my take..not everything is going to be sunshine and roses along the way.

Please login to post a reply
mikxx1
City
Mars
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2011
Social Links