St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to mikxx1's message

Well I have to agree for the most part. Lorie could use some calming skills when dealing with tough questions, a fire cracker she is. That being said Lorie has my support as long as she's at the helm, she has a plan and I believe we will all benifit in the end. I was lucky to meet a true long that has been in this investment for 7 plus years and his insights made me very comfortable, like more than a few people he knows Lorie is not perfect but believes in SLI, and hell who amongst is perfect? Lorie mentioned about her own investment in the company, and if things were bad why would she and other directors keep adding to there investment, am I missing something here? Like everyone there today I had hoped for a bar of gold and didn't get it, will have to wait for the next news release instead. It was great to put faces to board names, all great people I met today Lorie included. Murray and Alice it was great to see you two again and I look forward to better times ahead, anything could happen between now and the years end. Cheers all.

Newman.

Please login to post a reply
Newman963
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/19/2011