Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Expenses
over 13 years ago

We need clarity on these expenses! I was once under the impression that reverse engineering was a scientific endeavor that required guys in lab coats and microscopes. Now after reading some of the pacers it is basically hey we saw your manuals and you infringe. There may be alot more to it but where are these huge licensing fees coming from.

How can a company that was hired to sell your product end up with this kind of dominion and control of said product. How do we just fire them? How bad did we get swindled?

Didn't Swartz help broker the Leckrone deal with his underling Johnson helping guide the process. Since the fraud by TPL was didcovered what are the new safeguards put in place so that cant happen again. Did anyone see any extra accounting fees and services related to this process. Verifying these expenses after getting ripped off by our partner seems to me would be our number one priorty before cutting a check.

I am talking small business scrutiny not 10 dollar nuts and 20 dollar bolts government oversight. You had a 3.50 coffee at starbucks? Where, when, with whom? business purpose?

I need some clarity?

Please login to post a reply
toxic waste
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/02/2010
Social Links