Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

In response to your comments:

1. I seriously doubt third parties would be too open to any "back scratching arrangements" (fraud) under present circumstances with Lecky's track record and all the eyes currently watching. There comes a point where greed is overcome by risk. I submit that any nefarious behavior with Lecky would be an extreme high-risk proposition.

2. Is PDS (PTSC) under any obligation to make a future loan to TPL secured by future MMP proceeds? I think not. Who needs loans when (TPL) receiving "grants"? Probably the guy who is ingulfed in multiple litigation, with possibly more to come (criminal). Not to mention the guy who may be on the hook for restitution to multiple parties.

You are of course free to your opinion about whether an adjustment to percentage ownership is in the offing, and/or the circumstances present when that day may arrive. IMO, it all revolves around TPL's ability to fund and nothing else. I'll grant you that Lecky's financial status now and going forward are a complete unknown, though I suspect he's burning through his money at a fast clip and I doubt many (if any) would be anxious to come to his aid.

As for the property in Vegas, you fund the creation of the ocean, and I'm a buyer! LOL

Interestingly, perhaps, I would be interested in lake-front property near Overton.

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004