Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Expenses
over 13 years ago
in response to SGE1's message

2 comments.

1. The only funds of the $8.74M that are TPL's share this fiscal year-to-date that are arguably going out the back door are the $4.8M of "third party" or "other costs". The rest go to TPL. Of that $4.8M, whether those third parties include Alliacense, or whether they include some other busines that Leckrone (or other involved parties) might have a hand in directly or indirectly remains to be seen. I sure wouldn't discount that there could be back-scratching arrangements with 3rd party entities.

2. With respect to loans, of course that should be a no brainer, I agree, but if there were to be additional loans, secured by MMP revs, what would you then say? And notice, that in the "settlement" that PTSC made with TPL, TPL was "granted" and additional $750K, AND an additionl $67K per month. Who needs loans when you're getting money through grants. You tell me based on the info we have, WHAT is that $1.152M in money they gave TPL so far this fiscal year for and how does it benefit PTSC v the other patents that TPL represents/owns?

Lastly, I'll bet you all your shares in PTSC that the day PTSC gets more control of PDS through an out of proportion capital contribution, is the day that the MMP's value is minimal, IMO. Based on Leckrone's antics, you honestly think he'd give up the control of the MMP if there was money to be made from it? I've got some ocean front property here in Las Vegas that I'd like to discuss with you when you're ready.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message