Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to milestone's message

Working to get out of the car business and should have a new business up and running in 2 months............In the mean time i joined a different kind of MLM company part time..

They were not selling food/vitimains/drinks but knowledge...........The greatest minds in the world sharing their knowledge................I liked the product.................We were all blindsided when they closed up the MLM part of the business................NOT A CLUE............

The BOD treats this like a private company and that is the major reason we sit at .13.....

We are clueless as to if we will be open tomorrow..........

Working hard is not good enough .....They need to work smart...........I hired a few people to assist me in this new venture / people that know more than i do..........

No way that i would call all the shots..............

Will the Detroit Lions win with the same cast................Nope..............Change the players/ BOD.................The SP will spike just on that alone..............If they really want to increase shareholder value step aside................I GUESS NOT

Please login to post a reply
HUNTINGTON-L
City
HUNTINGTON LONG ISLAND NY
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/01/2005
Social Links