Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to SGE1's message

Just a self serving post that attempts to defend your "self"....babble on and if it pumps that ballon ego to say u won an internet argument on a forum....pump to yor hearts/egos desire. you fail to acknowledge the reality of what the BOD has done...you twist,spin,create scenarios of what you would like to have happen and cant handle the fact that u are rarely right. if you examine the facts what has happened to PTSC since the day PTSC became just the BOD you would have a hard time defending your assumptions/speculations/scenarios.

I have nothing against u or anyone on this board. I invested in PTSC when it was a company and I really dont like what the BOD morphed this company into. If you do that is fine. The bulk of my stock purchases where when there were only 20-40 million shares outstanding.......so you can check the charts in that time frame and see that I payed a very steep price for this stock and am too deep in the hole to bail. And I am sorry but I could not average down like many.....sometimes I wished that i could have and other times I thank god that i couldn't. This is all besides the point....but I still will excercise my right to voice my discontent about the BOD when i read posts that defend their existence...because they should have all been fired a long time ago. My posts are aimed at the BOD....but others turn my posts into attacks on them......I could go on but there really is not much point to it. you really should not care what i think,you should be more concerned with the performance of your investment. And the argument that a "bashing posts" like mine drives the stock price down is assine, at best. I have had several internet squabbles with you and you are not the blameless saint you propose to be (IMO).

enough said...... teremoto

Please login to post a reply
teremoto
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/22/2005
Social Links