Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Ptsckid
over 16 years ago
in response to milestone's message

"You addressed the possible M&A issues from your perspective yet failed to acknowledge that PTSC has done what you say it shouldn't: the Chinese partnership and the company that fell through on price."

The examples you give don't quite meet the same circumstances that I was refering to. I believe Turley has come out and said that they have looked at a number of companies and were evaluating the potential, going thru DD to a certain extent. My point was that if all of these avenues had dried up, why even say that if, in fact, you are continuing to look for a target. In your instance there was one company mentioned and JT rightfully came out and said that deal fell thru. What purpose would it serve to come out and say all deals have fell thru IF THAT IS EVEN THE CASE. I was just giving an extreme example.

You can take the position that JT knows what he is doing and has said what he can and will say more when he can, or you can take the position he is purposely withholding info to your detriment. If your view is the latter I fail to see why you would still be invested in this stock.

Got to go - will respond to any rebuttals tomorrow.

Please login to post a reply
FutTheWuk
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2004
Social Links
Private Message