Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to head22's message

Wow... a whole year...Many here remember the days when we may not see a PR all year and no ASM's.

I actually agree that there is little interest in buying our stock. I had hoped that there was some big money on the sidelines awaiting the TX outcome and maybe there was. But if you are correct that April may not be good and if it's true M/A is nothing but talk...and we couldn't properly run a good company anyway, then what word would you like management to put out to the invesment world?

That there comes risk in buying our stock...that our patent are under review..that any new licensing comes without numbers... What exactly do you feel Management COULD have done differently in the current enviroment...one in which people seem to be moving to "safer" stocks and cash? Weren't you the one that first mentioned the poor economic conditions ahead and how it could adversely effect our SP? If you were...I agreed fully with you even though the post recieved alot of red thumbs down. joe

Please login to post a reply
joamval
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/16/2004
Social Links
Private Message