Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to risingstar's message

Earlier this week I sold some stock (not LBSR). That trade settles on Monday, the proceeds will hit my bank account on Tuesday, and on Wednesday I will purchase one unit of the Private Placement. This should give LBSR $135,000 in PP money.

If people will purchase four more units, this should bring the total to $147,000. At that point I will buy another unit, giving LBSR $150,000 in PP money. $150,000 has been indicated in the past as the minimum needed to start drilling. Tracy's response on Wednesday (9/21) to a shareholder's question stated "When we have adequate funds, which may be $150k to $200K, we will begin drilling", so $150,000 may or may not be the magic amount.

But here is my thinking. This is about as close as we have been since I first bought stock in 2010 to finding out if we will be able to celebrate a bonanza, or if we will just have a tax write-off. For me it is worth the investment risk, but I'd also like to be done with the uncertainty.

I also see a pretty good opportunity. If LBSR puts a drill in the ground, the stock price should go up some. If it manages to make it to $0.004, and the PP is still open, I would probably sell 3M shares on the market, and take that $12,000 and invest it in the PP. This would give me my 3M shares back with no financial loss, plus give me another 1.5M in warrants.

So I'm hoping LBSR can sell another four units in the near future. We can do this.

Please login to post a reply
BillCPA
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2014
Social Links
Private Message