Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to BillCPA's message

I would like to make two points:

1) Please be very careful with how you word things like "are there five others out there who can pony up another $3000 each?" I would try to stay away from such pressure to get others to invest. I'm not sure about the legalities involved, but there are some who may invest recklessly based on that kind of encouragement.

2) It is very interesting to me that there have been virtually no answers from the company over the last few weeks to questions posed by shareholders. This makes me think (speculation only) that there is some news forthcoming that will address the substance of these questions.

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next week or two now that the announced PP is presumably over. Of course, if I understand correctly, private placements can happen at any time, so even if it didn't happen as part of that particular "deal", a PP invesment can still occur. Is this correct?

Please login to post a reply
Wesley
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/05/2014
Social Links
Private Message