e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Hit A Homer's message

What more is there at this point. It has become clear that Fred and the BOD have decided to go quiet even though their shareholders have requested more communication from the Company. If I lived closer to the Company HQ I would certainly be more involved in seeking a dialog with mgmnt; however, I don't.  I've even researched the options available to shareholders to force more openess but that requires more from me than I can give at this time - I am getting long in the tooth and have recently battled health issues. Although I am fine now, one has to consider all things in life, not just edig. 

There are steps shareholders can take to gain more control over the destiny of their Company. Just realize that it takes a committment of time and energy - and a few bucks - to encourage and/or force leadership to be more forthcoming. There are individuals on this forum who have the knowledge and insight to make something happen if they decide to take on the challenge. Management is counting on noone stepping up and have put a few roadblocks in place - all of which can be circumvented - to discourage those who try. It your Company folks.

Please login to post a reply
jefother
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/22/2007
Social Links
Private Message