e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DISCHINO's message

Thanks for the historical perspective. It is good to know that there are those who have been able to get a few words from the "sphynx" in the past 

It seems it would be worth Mr Falk's time and trouble to have it stated somewhere openly on the investors information page that he (or the company) cannot and will not answer any questions from individual share holders relative to matters realted to the company and its businesses. The only information forthcoming from the company will be found in corporate reports and press releases.

That should put an end to emails being sent to investors relations  or him requesting information about the company, its health and its future, which it sounds like he will not respond to anyway  

On the bright side, the website is still generally pretty upbeat but I wonder how many visitors it has. 

Unfortunately a Google search for "IOT Security"or "IOT sensor technology management" produce nothing mentioning eDigiital for an unknown number of pages (I did not go deeper than 10 pages. Yet, there are prime positioned ads by bigger names that show up first. Wonder how much that placement cost them... 

Seems that the company is pretty much invisible except in some courts. Hard to get investors enthusiastic if they don't have a clue that the company exits, let alone what it does. With no one to serve as our "Kelly Ann Conway" the message will likely remain a "light under a bushell basket". There is a story beyond the legal actions taking place that is being ignored in my humble opinion.

Market chare is normally preceeded by "mind share"  and if there are no active communications with the electronics industry press it would seem that there is no path to getting that all important mind share.

All that said, if the new BoD guys can get the company and technology into the hands of more active and engaged industry players there may be a possible return on the years of stagnent investment here. I do still believe in the promise.  

Good luck to everyone         

Please login to post a reply
NOONE SPECIAL
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/09/2011
Social Links