e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
MicroSignet utube
over 9 years ago
Some thoughts...
over 9 years ago
in response to Iamfrendly's message

DISCHINO, thank you for your input, and I see what you’re saying to a point, but I have to respectfully disagree on some points. I guess you view it as “our hands our tied” more than I do?

You said, “As I've said before, the company is TRYING to sell it's IP, but they can't stop others from stealing it, thus we have no choice but to have a hired gun to hunt them down.”

This cannot be our only choice..just doesn’t make sense. Is there is a piece missing? Is there a problem somewhere in the work line of how edig goes about patenting and developing tech and then showcasing it to potential customers, but then, it would appear, never actually sealing the deal? They have GREAT tech they’ve developed! If it isn’t that great and every single company out there is choosing an alternative, then so be it. So part of my post was trying to figure out why we keep finding ourselves in this position. I never used the term “hot shot”...to me that conjures up the idea of Sam Rockwells character “Justin Hammer” from Iron Man 2..lol I just meant someone hungry, someone really good at what they do...someone out to prove themselves. Doesn’t have to be one guy, maybe a couple. Like I said, I’m just trying to find out where the problem is here. I don’t see anything wrong with the idea of having someone whose only job is sales. Am I wrong? Or do we have someone on board that fits this position?

And again going back to your above quote. Here is an example...when Apple comes out with a new phone there are tech sites that immediately open the phone up, break down the tech, and list off all the “little guys” that have their tech in there. So THESE companies were able to sell their tech, THESE guys had to have done something right along the way so as the only option wasn’t hiring a gun to hunt them down afterward. And as much as people may want to call Apple a company that only steals tech..they don’t, they actually do license out stuff to be used in their products. So again..what are these companies doing differently in their processes that edig isn’t? There are a TON of small companies out there that are properly selling their tech that don’t have half the enormous potential that edig has. I find it frustrating and I guess the idea of, “well we can’t stop them from stealing it, so we’ll sue them after”, just isn’t enough for me?

But again, I’m sure you know more than I do, and I’m just trying to figure it all out. ;-)

Please login to post a reply
DayStar_71
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/26/2015
Social Links
Private Message