e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Giants's message

I talked to Mr. Falk at EDig's palatial headquarters about two weeks ago and asked him about MicroSignet and if it was that good why wasn't it a "slam dunk" in the market place? Of course he did not say much of anything except for one thing which raises a few questions.....He stated "Frank there is a lot of competition out there"

The question I wanted to ask but did not was "Whe aren't you AGRESSIVELY marketing this concept?" "And what is the competition, and how good and comprehensive is it"? I knew the answer I would get if he decided to be candid and that would be "We do not have the funds to do so".

It's pretty hard to get a foot in the door with any of the "big boys" if all you can do is make a phone call every now and then, talking to a receptionist.

Perhaps if the legalities play out and fill EDig's coffers a bit an advertising or promotional department can be instituted with some high powered people manning it....

Even with all that's going on we know off because we live and die with every day events I don't think EDig is known well enough or taken seriously by the "big boys" in this market and if/when that changes EDig's fortunes will.

Please login to post a reply
sunpoop
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/20/2004
Social Links
Private Message