e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to tteddy1's message

We can have a healthy discussion, debate the issues, but the personal comments have no place here by Agora's rules.

What I believe important to understand, from the 1st settlement DM mustered, 17 that followed to include a license without litigation, now 5 via Handal, NDA's are the norm.

The strategy remains consistent, whether it's our law firms choice, a demand from the infringers, or EDIG's decision.

I have no burning desire to find out which party or collectively why this path is chosen. What I care about is licensing Flash-R.

Who's to say if all 24 to date did NOT have NDA's, details of the agreement were put in a PR, the PPS would go North as a result?

Nobody knows, so why argue amongst ourselves?

There are a few of us here such as myself, DRVEN and sunpoop who have asked why NDA's many times during visits, we get an answer that is generic, so we accept that's the way it is and move on. Others here have called or emailed and get the same answer.

Why beat a dead horse et al?

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links