Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to goldhunter11's message

"In summary, with continuing improvement in the LiB technology (which require high quality graphite) there is a good future for rechargeable batteries for home use, as I see it.

Tesla: Better watch out, Apple is in the battery business as well (for smart phone and the likes, but it may want to invade the homes as well). With some $160B cash available it can gobble up the $5B Gigafactory (even Tesla at $25B) in one gulp." GH

74.5M iPhones alone just last quarter (40% profit)

Wonder what their total LiB Battery usage is across all products? Supplier? I think Asian and seen reports Cathodes are Korean Supplier.

Now Apple talking iCar, “Tesla better watch out”. I would agree Tesla would be the primary target, especially for GigaFactory reasons for EV’s and the newly talked about Home Fuel Cells that Musk is proposing.

More LiB production would also come back to N America imo and good for all, including ZEN in the Graphite, that can supply "Battery Grade Graphite".

Speaking of Tesla better watch out, Apple’s new product, iWatch, comments below just for the GoldBugs like me. Cheers, Mark

I had a dear reader send me an article that highlighted how Apple is beginning to buy large amounts of Gold to facilitate the making of their Apple Watch. According to the report, Apple will soon be buying up to one-third of the world's Gold in order to meet the demands of its highly anticipated Apple Watch.

1/3rd of the world's Gold? Now how's that going to play out in China? China was accumulating more than the world's output, and now there's a new player in town? Uh-Oh. could this be the thing that finally breaks Gold out of its downward trend? A sellers' market?I guess we'll have to wait-n-see if this plays out.” Daily Phennig

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links