Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

Before I begin , this is not an attempt to bash ZEN, just an observation and a question.

I spent the last few days reading the technical report and the news releases because I want to get up to speed on ZEN. If it is going to the moon as many here think then I want in. But first I have to satisfy myself that mars isn't achievable.

So I read all of the 2014 NR's several times. Here are some questions I have on the dec 16 NR?

1. A higher grade flotation concentrate of up to 92.5% Cg was achieved which is an improvement from 78.3%. Where did 78.3% come from? I can not find that figure in any news releases or the technical report?

2. They do not mention a final concentration following caustic bake? If the concentartion after flotation is improved should the final concentration improve? Are we to assume it is still 99.95%? I hate to say it but it seems odd that they would not report the final concentration, even if it is the same, since they would have run the tests.

3. They are still optimizing the flow sheet after all this time? Yes I know it isn't simple but this is a stretch? OK lets give them some slack on this one.

I know all to well that when you fall in love with a stock it is not fun when someone says something you don't want to hear. Been there done that. But please ask yourself these questions. I would love to hear the answers.

Please login to post a reply
Sudbury Novice
City
God's Great Outdoors
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008
Social Links