Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to Sudbury Novice's message

Questions by Sudbury Novice,

1. A higher grade flotation concentrate of up to 92.5% Cg was achieved which is an improvement from 78.3%. Where did 78.3% come from? I can not find that figure in any news releases or the technical report?

IMO, 78.3% was reference the progess made on Pilot Plant Flotation reported 2 Sep 14 NR

2. They do not mention a final concentration following caustic bake? If the concentartion after flotation is improved should the final concentration improve? Are we to assume it is still 99.95%? I hate to say it but it seems odd that they would not report the final concentration, even if it is the same, since they would have run the tests.

Don Hains quote, "The recoveries to date in the original test work were acceptable and the grades were acceptable in terms of producing a concentrate that could go into the beneficiation process. And regardless of the grade of the concentrate that went in to the final purification process, they were able to produce the >99.99% material. But obviously it is better to start with a higher-grade concentrate than a lower-grade concentrate. That’s pure economics. It’s simply more cost effective that way" unquote. IMO, you can assume the highest purity is a given.

3. They are still optimizing the flow sheet after all this time? Yes I know it isn't simple but this is a stretch? OK lets give them some slack on this one.

Who would be interested in the economics and engineering being developed far above the PEA Standard? A Clue 25 NDA's, just imo. As for "Optimizing the Flowsheet" you should know it is completely normal that all mining companies work on optimization and metallurgy right up to minebuild.

Cheers, Mark

Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined