Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to Sudbury Novice's message

I think if you have valid questions that would help investors and you really want the answers then you should ask the company. At the moment you seem to be just speculating and proposing some worst case scenarios and you have no way of knowing if they are accurate. As such I don't see that your posts are helpful, to me you just seem to be trying to knit pick and see if you can raise doubt where frankly IMO there isn't any. The company continues to provide data on improving the purification process. Should they each time rewrite a full chapter on everything they have done, that would seem to be absurd. The company is working on the PEA and that should provide a complete analysis of the purification with justification for cost, purity and pricing. From what I have seen to date they deserve the trust of shareholders, most of whom I communicate with still seem to be willing to give them that trust. If thats not good enough for you to buy the stock I guess you should stick with CCB, where I see you are invested.

Please login to post a reply
Tidal Pool
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/14/2014
Social Links
Private Message