Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
A thought
over 11 years ago
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Not much to comment on these days. Management keeps us in the dark, no PRs to talk about all is quite. I do read every post, wish we had GOOD NEWS to talk about, hate to keep kicking PQ and the TAN MAN, its the same story day in and day out, NO NEWS! I find it hard to believe that some months ago, management talked about financing and still nothing has come of it. We need someone in charge that can get us where we need to be within some kind of a timeframe that is good for the shareholders. This should have been a ten bagger but with all the dilution, they have truly hurt our possibilities on the return we receive on our money. But PQ sure set himself and family up nicely on our backs, THANKS A$$ HO!E!!!! Man I sure got dark in a hurry…….LOL….Was not going to go off on them but it happens. Just hope they get the mill producing and start drilling. Why are they working on the mill? Why not worry with drilling first, get some good numbers out in some good PRs and let the bids roll in. Once we get bids and the SP goes up then worry with the mil. Just my opinion, GLTA

Please login to post a reply
diamondc
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/09/2009
Social Links
Private Message