Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
A thought
over 11 years ago

Since we are down to like 10 posters/lurkers here, it would be good to see more posts, even if article referrals. Reacting to my posts cant be much fun.

Actually, posting did quite well here when I took off a few weeks, so maybe will do that again. We can't have a forum without posts, and it is obvious that some are struggling to find something new or refreshing, and not just repeat the 'same ol same 'ol. And we are all so beaten down with the price and delays and the sick way this stock trades.

Some may just be losing interest...usually what happens just before some excitement. I admit that I am down to watching early and late trading patterns for signs of a paradigm change...that definitive confirmation that the mill and financing are in full swing.

And here I am cranky on Valentine's Day, so time to sign off and go do something thoughtful with my wife...suggest you all do same.

Thanks to Jammer for chippin' in today.....he cares and is absolutely ready for the next step with SFMI....I can't fault that.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links