Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

I used to post a lot on the old ECU forum, but I even stopped that as I realized I had better things to do with my time.

My primary holding is SFMI, but I really don't have anything to add that isn't already spelled out here by people, such as you Pic, that know a great deal more about SFMI.

This forum is pretty strict about posting anything that isn't directly related to SFMI, so I don't post much at all. Not even on AUM, which I don't own, but the forum is pretty much the same as ECU was. Still, I have better things to do with mytime.

As for SFMI, I patiently wait for that magic day when the stock price actually goes up, and keeps going up, to be joyful. Until then, I simply check to see what's happening and what's being said here.

The major hope I have is that SFMI will actually make my net worth increase before the Dollar itself becomes worthless. Luckly, if SFMI doesn't do me justice, my physical gold and silver holdings will.

Terry

Please login to post a reply
Warp10
City
Essex Junction, VT
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007