Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Pic, I would love to post more. I'm here every day, a couple of times a day just to see what is going on. I'm banned for life from i-scum so this is my only forum.

Of course, I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of progress in the sp. On the other hand, I'm continually cheered with the progress of the mill and the general movement toward "real" mining. Just impatient, I guess.

I'm in way too deep to bail out and I've only got about a half million shares so I'm not financially buried. I can afford to lose it, but it would be a big shock and I just don't believe that we are headed that way - just the opposite, in fact.

I had, at one time, hoped that this company would be the source of my retirement, now I just hope I can pay off my mortgage with the proceeds and have some left over to start an income producing investment program. Of course, it could be much better than that - one can always hope, but I'm not holding my breath.

I really wish I had more disposable income to buy more SFMI. I have been considering setting up a weekly deposit to my TDA account to build cash so I can make a last buy before the move up.

Your posts are one of the things that keep me going, along with IW, who is the guy who got me into this stock. I will be forever grateful to IW - it's been a great ride, no matter how it turns out.

I skipped last year's SHM, in hopes that it would "change my luck". I don't really think I missed anything, except seeing all you guys again. I think I'm going to go this year because I think there will be something new to see, at least I hope so.

So don't despair about the lack of posters - I think there are a lot like me who just don't see any point in beating a dead horse when there is nothing new coming out of the company.

Spring is coming. Bobby will have easier access to the mountian. Things are progressing, even though we arent being told much. Something has to break.

Don

Please login to post a reply
dmagnus
City
New Richmond, WI
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/09/2011