Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Semper Fi's message

I saw SFMI run from .0175 to .47 It came back down because the Eike Batista get together fell apart with his agent. I didn't sell one share..SHAME ON ME. I can tell you this...Eike Batista is still in the picture. FACT!!!!

I am going on three years with SFMI and I have seen alot of progress. It is generating REVENUE now. This shows investors reality, not just speculation.

I am here for the bigger picture...gold and silver within the Sinker Tunnel. How much gold is within WEM...some people estimate over 10 million ounces. RK mentioned 7-9 million ounces..don't forget silver at 14 to 1 ratio to gold.

.04 cent per share is bargain basement price and definitely undervalued.

I know for a fact, money is sitting on the sideline waiting for the BOD change. Nepotism is frawned up....PQ is addressing the issue.

Brokers meeting is huge IMO....get the word out and show them the money. SFMI is creating revenue. Shortly will file the 43-101 and then the drilling begins to estimate the value of WEM. I bet it is over $20 billion dollars. .04 cents for this stock...you tell me!! WHOOO RAHHHH

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message