Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to khaki's message

How can anyone have negativity about SFMI at this point when they are generating revenue? How many mining companies of this sort can say this in such a short of time? If you have complaints call RK and complain to. That's what I do...I may not like the answer or see something that isn't there creating my own fairy tale illusion.

Why can't you see it for what it is?

1. PQ realizes they need to upgrade to a cyanide system because the current system isn't extracting what they expected. GOOD NEWS!!!!

2. BOD change and filing of NI 43-101 will happen prior to the broker meeting. Major investors are sitting on the sideline because of those reasons. PQ is moving ahead to address that concern. GOOD NEWS!!!!

3. Blasting permit coming unless the moron in DC puts a halt to mining like he is with oil exploration and drilling. Get this...energy producing power plants are being shut down across the country. The ECO NAZIS worry me!!!

4. PQ stated in the PR if you didn't take !##! notice..he is looking out for us and is doing what he can to reverse the trend of the share price. Do you actually think PQ enjoys diluting and seeing the share price drop? Only a nutcase would enjoy it.

Hopefully, PQ sells one or both companies by the end of the year....taxes go up in 2013.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message