Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Semper Fi's message

For one thing you have no idea of what has been going with sf, you probably never been to a shm and look at and been told what is going on. i have. and its not being run right that is for sure , and i am not the only one that said it by a log shot. i told everyone months ago that when i stoped by the mill, the amount of gold on the shaker table was not putting out the same volume of gold that we had been shown the year before, probably spiked for us to see at the first share holder meeting, and there was a lot of gold the first time and silver to but not the last time, so dont say i am crying, i am telling you that we have been lied to and you cant or wont see it . He may have $5 million of his own money in this, that may be true or not, but he has more than got that all back and more in the last 4 years, you can bet on it. Why should i talk positive about something i am not positive about at this time,( that has not always been that way) and believe anything they say now after everything that is going on that is negative. You have the balls to put out your little pr ranting like you even know what you are talking about, because you dont little man. in fact the more i read of your rant the littler you became. And futher more I dont think it is any of your business if i am in or not or will stay in or not, even if i did look in your little mirror. your are late for the party my friend.....cowboy

Please login to post a reply
COWBOY1224
City
k falls
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2011
Social Links