Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
SHM
about 13 years ago
pic
about 13 years ago
Re: pic
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
Garick
about 13 years ago
ASM
about 13 years ago
in response to Garick's message

Agreed....Garick has shared many concerns here as has BOUTS and Spiny and Sphindog, and Sinbob and most all others. It's really about whether you are attempting to undermine or not. Concern is fine; doubt mongering is not! And we will not have doubt mongers here for long as they always quickly expose their agenda. You dont get much respect here when you come in here after 2 months acting all defensively and then Bill22 conveniently shows up right behing you.......please!

At any rate I expect to see the both of you at the SH meeting next Friday and we can explore your intent. If you are not there, then you prefer to armchair quarterback rather than see and learn.

And rumors are just that! Sharing them here is a personal choice. No one will shake shares aways from anyone here, so what harm are rumors. And only an idiot would even try to doubt monger here.

This site is for shareholders and prospective shareholders, not infiltraters, so you might carry a softer stick until you can prove yourself. Otherwise, you are gone.....it's our board, our standards, and our ownership of shares.

BOUTS obviously is a bit tense and expectant and we are all impatient, but I think back at all the good stuff he has shared, and all the good stuff you have NOT shared.....no contest. He maybe crosses the line once and here you are to suddenly use it for whatever pseudo benefit .

So, if you guys are trying to infiltrate and undermine, then GET LOST.

I'll be expecting to see you both next Friday!......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008