Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bill2222's message

My point was just made by the most recent post from above two. We know Sphin as a concerned shareholder and bill2222 for once did not "doubt monger".

The difference can be subtle, but "doubt mongering" is an bashing agenda to induce selling, while concerns are well written and carry a thead that we all feel.

I use terms like "gaffs" and "snags" and "jumping the gun"......management mistakes that have nothing to do with underlying value, just perceived value and impatience.

What Sphindog failed to appreciate in his post was that some of us [including him] were able to buy considerable shares recently as ridiculous prices. He was lucky in that there has perhaps been a blessing in disguise due to this "management inept" element.

We are here to make money....my timeline has been 2014 all along and getting more cheap shares due to low shareholder sentiment is right up my ally. Sphin needs to count his lucky stars...baby now gets to go to Harvard.........pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links