Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
SHM
about 13 years ago
pic
about 13 years ago
Re: pic
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
Garick
about 13 years ago
ASM
about 13 years ago
in response to FUTURECURRENCY's message

The SP is being manipulated by the MM's. Major investors want to see revenues so they're waiting in the wings. Plus, SFMI isn't exactly on the front page of the newspaper as the headline feature.

I look at the positive over the last year and the progress being made. Granted, I am not pleased with the low pps, however, if the buyback is a go as management as suggested and SFMI shows revenue. The lower the pps, the more shares SFMI can buyback.

My glass is half full, not half empty and I have been here for two years. If I had a crystal ball, I would have dumped all my shares at .46 and waited. But who can predict where the stock will land. Even the chart readers know it is speculative to precisely guess where the run will begin or end.

I am looking forward to the SHM and the direct asservative questioning by the shareholders.

By the way, I am not a pumper. Ask anyone here. I have been a critic too. I really can careless what anyone does with their shares. I do find it amusing people will show angst and some bitterness then in the next breath, they're buying more shares. Go figure....

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message