Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
SHM
about 13 years ago

I stop by from time to time....been a shareholder since before the Melba fiasco, have been to the mill and the mountain....still have a few shares of both companies, but have sold majority due to a lack of faith of management.......too many broken promises and false statements for me. I will continue to follow closely and will buy heavy once I have something I can sink my teeth into......if I miss part of the move......so be it......will error on the side of caution.

I have a gut feeling that all is not well with PQ and RS.......expected RS to be "the voice" of SFMI.....but all I hear and see is "still PQ". If PQ does not give RS the ability to run this company the way he knows how.......I believe he will be long gone before too long....just a gut feeling nothing more. Maybe my opinion will change after the shareholder meeting, but for now, I will follow my gut feeling that PQ will just not let go.

I hope the shareholder meeting is a huge success and that shareholders come away satisfied with the direction of the company, and look forward to the "meeting updates" from knowledgable shareholders.

IdahoSilver

Please login to post a reply
IdahoSilver
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/08/2009
Social Links