Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

pic...When I came into SFMI ( Penny Stocks ), I was a newby to the game. I liked what I saw on the potential of WEM. I have been burned on a couple of other penny stocks because I bought into the upswing non sense game. So my playing days of day trading are over.

gsfl, did make good points on 35519,35520 on IHUB, hard to rebut. I am in long term on both GHDC and SFMI because of the potential future wealth and past wealth in WEM but it angst me to see my investment fall. My fear is a reverse split.

The only time Sinbob comes in here to post is giving his analysis of the MM's taking down stocks or silver/gold manipulators.

Carmine comes in here with his Jeykl and Hyde game, seems to me he is playing the day trade game. Pump and dump...JMO

Others seem to be long term players...like myself on SFMI who want to see SFMI succeed as a long term mining operation or being set up for a potential buyer. It's hard to see the negatives in SFMI and many positives happening especially with RS on board, the 7.2 million dollars locked in and no debt.

Many people continue to add shares on the way down...as far as myself, I have reluctance to add because I really don't know how much farther SFMI will tank. I never thought I see the day SFMI would fall below .10 pps

I know many in here went to the SHM last year and came away with positives...this kept me in the game for the long term.

Hopefully, SFMI management can turn this train around and head it back up soon..hard to see my investment crash.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message