Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Garick's message

Good and honest assessment, but ya' really should NOT give much credence to gsfl, who clearly wants the price to drop to $.04-05. What would you be saying if you wanted that? I have ltttle respect for his veiled rhetoric.

Carmine wants to feel important and is impulsive without covering his tracks well at all. Sometimes he speaks on his own behalf, but usually as a lackey for an investment group gone sour [just believe what BOUTS says].

TTommy is a paid hack although he presents himself as an angry underwater shareholder. Either way, he is the SFMI "anti-Christ". And there are others whose anger and vengence blind them to the real SFMI story.

Others like Town drunk are part of the N'Y. group dumping now [hopefullly near done], and others are swing traders who necessarily must talk from both sides of mouth.

I post there once daily just to think out loud...it does absolutely no good in reaching those knuckleheads. Most at the "Eye-RUB" forum have no clue how to INVEST, and they dont care about VALUE. They are ambulance chasers who have little, and were/are looking for a big score.

Today they may let here run up to $.08 unless large sell blocks appear soon, and we shall see what comes on the market for sell, and when. When the strong hands big boys are ready, they will run her back to $.12 on some expected press release. My hope is that SFMI has tightened down the leaks and good news will just come out of the blue and surprise, causing a stampede back in by all thoe wanting lower price, or those forced to cover shorts..

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links