Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to sinbob's message

Many of us have been alittle testy these last few weeks since the assay PR came out and the stock plunged. Expectations were high on the 1st assay report and the results came back far lower than expected based on what RK said earlier on. I was hard on RK and hopefully the PR's will be scrutinized more carefully before SFMI releases them.

I have long talks with my pal who makes a living off the stock market, not as a day trader but as a long term investor. HE is down 60% on his investment in SFMI but doesn't fret over it. He reviews everything I send him and does his own DD on SFMI. He takes more of an objective look of the long term goals of SFMI instead of the short term range.

The PR's he has read, he sees nothing to worry about and was happy with the last email by PQ sent out recently to a few investors. Basically saying..we are tighening the noose on loose lips.

Also, RS came to SFMI/GHDC for shares only. I believe SFMI was .20 pps and GHDC was around .10pps So far I havent seen the resignation papers being placed on PQ's desk. RS knows alot more about mining and geology than I do and sees a mountain full of riches and knows how to extract those resources with miminal cost to SFMI.

I just don't like seeing pps drop as it has...hope our turnaround happens soon. I believe RS will be more involved with the PR's for now on.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message