Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Re: PR
over 13 years ago
How sad
over 13 years ago

Only a few posts today and all of them moaning and groaning and whining and pining! Last i heard was that no news is not necessarily bad news.

Let it capitulate and BUY if you believe what you know. And if you dont believe what you know, then you are too far gone to live anyway. So just shoot yourself and save others from having to tolerate you.

Yes, harsh...but actually just satirical fun. And maybe you get my drift.

I spent the day getting 200K more shares at average $.14. ....The $.132 crap was baiting and no volume traded there. There was a weak seller or 3 today and those million shares were snapped up with the price only falling minimally.

How many times has SFMI visited the $.12-.14 zone? How many times has it come up out of there? Unless the coming news shows that little or no precious metals were found in the higher grade ore tailings, then its only a matter of time.

All of my stuff was creamed today, and if it were not for being able to get some really cheap SFMI, I might have hung myself with a long neck tie. Thank you SFMI for making and saving my day!

We will be coming up out of here by Thursday latest, so either buy some more SFMI lottery tickets, or get off my earth!....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links