Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to e123low's message

Hey elow, I do "hear" you, and your frustration level is a private dilemma and really none of my business. I would gladly take your shares [up to 1 million at $.13], but you seem a stand up guy who has simply had enough, and I really want you to reap the rewards of your patience, not watch it fly up after you sell.

It might help if you can somehow separate the poor PR service to shareholders.... from the opportunity going forward. I HATE used car salemen personalities, but I still buy used cars if I think they will service me well.

Gold and silver MUST continue to rise because he FED is creating money continuosly service debt and funding bankrupt programs. SFMI IS...IS...IS...IS holding considerable bullion which has appreciated in value this year, and while I dont see net earnings this year, the momentum is unmistakable with known high ore grades in the mines. I can wait as I "see' a near sure thing.

And since I own a ton of bullion and have been lucky with a coulple of PM stocks, it is perhaps more easy for me to be patient with SFMI. Actually, I cant disagree with your assessment in terms of keeping us in the dark, but I question your concern that you will lose money here if you hold.

Good luck and a good weekend to you as well, sir.......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008