Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to BOUTS's message

Well, 760K SFMI volume and a bit of it mine as I again threw $5K at the last few minutes of each. Since GPL [Great Panther] peaked at $5 and has retraced back to $3.50, I have sold off some 50K shares and a goodly portion going you know where.

Some 200K of GPL was bought at the $.30 area in early 2006 and again in early 2009. I obviously dont fear failure and in order to make big money, you have to have conviction as per the odds. If SFMI somehow burns us shorter term, we will simply take the time to heal with a silver solution and wait for the inevitable.

Every time SFMI supports above $.12-.13 major support, that base becomes broader and more potent, and even if it were to breach it quickly intraday, odds are very good that it would be the final thrust down, leading to a whopper reversal.

GHDC also acted well today and has formed good support at $.055-.06.

So, odds now go to 80% chance we wll get news next week. If 3rd party review is holding up the assay report, then they can still review the permit and give the air time for the TV piece.

If big buying is coming as Carmine suspects, then it will be obvious as we would have a series of day at 2-4 million volume days with thrusting share price.

If you keep firm sight of where gold and silver are destined to go, and take heed of the massive mineralization in War Eagle Mountain, then what's not to feel good about?...pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links