Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to e123low's message

You obviously were not at the mill and mines and ore tailings last September.

No, not worried....I said "no news by month end AND a close under $.12". Are we under $.12? Despite the run ups in G&S this month, PM stocks generally have not risen, and many are down. SFMI has had bottom line support at $12-.13 for nearly a year. This is a HUGE base from which to rise when the right catalysts arrives...and arrive it will.

We know there is news pending with permit, assays, and TV documentary. The issue is in not knowing WHY the delayed disclosure. That could be a plus or a minus.

I have been spending $5K each day this week buying both SFMI and GHDC, usually late in the day. I and others are accumulating and taking advantage of the delay.

The low volume smacks of exhaustion selling, and since the strict gag order is so effective this time [even RK is not talking], the price will not necessarily run up prior to announcements.

No, not sad! ...OPPORTUNITY! You are burned out and perhaps need to sell.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links