Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

I have a close friend who has over 300,000 shares. He has lived off the stock market for 30years and has done very well. I advised him back when SFMI was .04 pps to buy. He did his own DD and whatever I would find a credible source of info posted here, I sent it to him. He came in a few times and his cost average is .20 pps

Yesterday, we had lunch and I mentioned the BOD meeting Florida and how tight lipped it was compared to previous BOD meetings where according to some posts in here, RK likes hearing himself talk and PQ has always has words to say.

We both concluded, this is a good sign and PQ Inc don't want to screw things up with the SEC or creating a frenzy with the bashers on hearsay from the meeting.

My last post stated reasons why we are where we are and the anticipation of good news coming down the road according to previous PR's.

I seriously can't find any flaws in SFMI except for lack of communication with shareholders. There is an old saying...LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS

I think within a coming days or couple weeks, we will hear about the television show and the assay reports.

I still strongly believe SFMI is a strong buy....I don't pay attention to the paid bashers in IFLUB.

Patience is a virtue...

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links