Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to sinbob's message

For sure I'm not as up to date on SFMI fundamentals as others here, but have been watching market and trading patterns for nearly 40 years, and as soon as volume decreases, SFMI will drop to that $.11-.13 zone, maybe lower. The low today thus far has been $.11

The "get rich quick", "buyout at $1.00", and "shorts running scared" stuff is not my view. I see what I see, not what I want to see, and unless this stock fires up big into the close today with resumption of bigger volume, she will consolidate...hopefully above $.104 [the previous high which now should become support].

There is a healthy need for higher base camps to be built for support, and FYI, about 80% of the time when impt. dates [April 19] arrive, it is used to sell down the stock on any good news. Hope I'm dead wrong, but I always stay real.

SFMI will get there, and believe me, orderly is better than bubble spikes.....no pumping need here ....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links