POET Technologies Inc.

in response to mazan4's message

I am also going to step away from the board for some time...

This board is becoming "a joke" by many of you on here, nothing more than a space for you to post irrelevant topics, belittle people behind a screen or somewhere to vent because your significant other won't cook you dinner.

To all the folks here > blast off is coming. It's in the works, there are many moving parts to this story book. Some parts taking longer than others however I can reassure you all "they're on plan and on schedule" as per the September CC.

I had the pleasure in the recent months to spend some time at Zanker dr, world class talent and very brass leadership. I am invested here because of the jockey's who hold the helm. I will not be attending the AGM unless we are over a certain price point, as I feel I have already had the pleasure of having my own mini-AGM.

Do I believe they're meeting technical milestones and what the people who are watching them are looking for, yes. Do I feel that they're risk are mitigated financially, yes. Do I feel they're competitve risks are mitigated, no. The competitve risks are not mitigated until the product is assembled and the people who are watching and asking for this sign off on it. THIS is when we will have a major partner and NRE will quickly, and I mean quickly, follow.

I have been here 2.5 years, I am young, as much capital as I can invest and truly believe this is a holy grail. Some of you have "timelines", we all do. It;s hard to tie up capital for years, being in the red after these years and watch other markets soar. This is an investment for me to build a solid financial ground for years to come, purchase a 2nd or 3rd income property and be able to mitigate my own risks by establishing early retirement funds and build personal capital to remove any hurdles of missing out on things in life and bringing my partner with me on those exciting adventures.

My only wish right now is that management will correct this SP and correct it soon. It's hard to see their options under the water as well.

To those who do know me personally on here, you know where to find me and we'll continue to communicate.

Regards,

BmRBnZorPoet

Please login to post a reply
BmRBnZorPoet
City
Canada
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined