POET Technologies Inc.

Apple
over 8 years ago
in response to onehourphotonic's message
All warrants will have to be exercised, or expire, almost immediately before the call. Were the company to announce material news that impacts the share price during the call and that they were aware of before the expiration dates, and the warrants expired out of the money, the legal/financial risk exposure would be enormous. So any such material news they may have would be released likely no later than roughly Feb. 4, to allow for share price to reflect the news and for warrant holders to have time to act in accordance with it.

So, perilously attempting to thread the needle here, it would seem that some news would have to be released fairly soon, as aforementioned risks would apply. That would suggest to me that some substantive news should be provided pre CC, but not the kind that would require a halt or any other profound reaction, otherwise a conference call to discuss those events might have to occur prior to Feb 16. Strictly my opinion, I still look forward to March 2 more so than Feb 16.
Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links
Private Message