POET Technologies Inc.

in response to goosed2's message

Some people will say I am spinning but to me there are two possible reasons why we have not been updated with news that would normally be considered material in terms of the TSXV disclosure policy:

1. They are too busy with workload to allocate time to provide a comprehensive news update.

2. They have determined that the new hires, the patents, the wafer provider are of lesser importance by comparison to what is happening both in terms of potential agreements and VCSEL development.

In general there will always be people that will find something to complain about. If they made these announcements then those who want more or have an agenda will be quick to say "is that all they have to report?"

What I really think is happening is that we will be provided with details leading up to the CC. And I believe that Steve’s comment of scheduling the conference call for Feb 16 provides the timing to deliver those details to the market and allow investors an opportunity to ask questions based on new information.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message