POET Technologies Inc.

AIF p.9
about 9 years ago
Context
about 9 years ago
dots
about 9 years ago
in response to dash8400's message

Please excuse my lack of insight into the statement that is being discussed regarding licensing of the intellectual property of Dr. Taylor. I must say that because I have not been aware of Poet and it's origins until about 2 months ago when I joined the Poet forum, for which I am extraordinarily grateful, I do not have the depth of knowlege to pick up every nuance from the AIF. I am in awe of the knowledge of so many on this board who post regularly. BTW, I truly miss reading Eileen's posts and I just hope that she is on vacation or taking a summer break from the excitement.

Perhaps could the sentence just mean that POET is the "holder" of the "license" of all of Dr. Taylor's intellectual property, by the statement that they have "licensed the intellectual property portfolio"?

The previous sentence, I believe refers to the patents issued and pending that may apply to the work accomplished somewhat in house as extensions of Dr. Taylors work.

Lastly, wouldn't a transaction of that magnitude require a seperate release to the public since it would be transfer of funds or shares or JV agreement which would change the entire course of POET for many years to come?

Thanks to everyone for their awesome due diligence! You folks are the very best!

Please login to post a reply
upnorthhawkeye
City
Rochester, MN
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/02/2015
Social Links