POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Moska's message

Moksa, I understand your point and very well-written post might I add. I must state though that we are on a forum where what we post has influence over others decisions, like it or not. This is especially true for the heads of the forums which people with less technical/financial/investing know-how rely on others that are well respected to fill the gaps (myself included).

Posting wild valuations is fine if they back them up which whether we agree or not, Eileen has done for POET, which is great. I believe the number was 78-Billion which she backed up and showed how she came to that number.

Posting random valuations of companies completely outside of the sector/market/anything from POET and linking it back to her valuation is not alright. You can tell this is not acceptable because once she posts this you can see the posts from others that say "If a stupid app is worth 19-Billion, then POET should be worth 100-Billion! I'm going to buy more!"

There are countless posts like this after each random valuation someone posts (not just Eileen) and it shows that it's misleading many that are on here, be it new or old investors.

ARM valuation, great! Intel valuation, great! App with 500-million users that has no link or correlation to the POET marketplace at all.... not so much.

Please login to post a reply
SteveWilson
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2014
Social Links