Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sudbury Novice's message
We are trading on peoples' interpretation of news articles, rumours and the belief of what may happen. With the number and nature of the players involved around negotiating a deal in the ROF we get snipets of information which may be factual from their perspective but are often just one sides negotiating position. If we were dealing in proof the stock volumes would consistently be much higher.

From my perspective the main issue driving the stock is the belief that their will be a spring federal election and the ROF resolution will be part of the platform. At the same time there have been statements that Wynne's government is open to the idea of revenue sharing which would be needed to resolve the negotiating impass and she could claim credit for doing what Harper couldn't. However I suspect a solution will require both federal and provincial committment/investments.

So if your looking for proven facts and guarentees this isn't the place. That said a firm deal to move ahead will propel us into the $1-2/sh range almost immediately. Otherwise we drift up and down on hope and rumours.

... Been There
Please login to post a reply
Been There
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links