Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to redgreen9's message

So, it seems, we are going to bring the political circus back into the picture again. I don't follow eastern provincial politics that closely, but it seems to me that we have watched at least two federal elections, and about the same for Prov. Each of them were theoretically going to have an effect on our situation, but in reality all we on the forums did was provide a platform for more political garbage. Now, it appears, we are going to go through the same thing one (or two) more time(s).

This thing will happen, and when it does, it will not be because of political promises or committments, neither of which would be worth a nickel of any intelligent investor's money.

The feds will come, and when they do, it will be with the agreement and support of area FN, rather than political alliances with provincial parties.

If the feds were to announce tomorrow that they had a deal with the province for infrastructure, it would be pointless. They would still have to get FN's onside, and the FN negotiators would tend to harden their positions if everything depended on their agreement. Better for the feds to settle with FN first, then agree to participate with the province, and private interests.

But please, folks, let's keep politics where they belong. Anywhere but here.

Best regards
K

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined