Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hoov's message

" Harper does not want to let the Libs succeed" ? Seriously ?!? He WANTS Canada to fail ?

Good god,i`d thought i`d heard it all,but now i see the ghost of comrade Trudeau is indeed still alive and well in bleeding heart liberal southern Ontario.That`s some "opinion" you`ve got there about the PM.At least you don`t claim to know it as factual.

The ROF suceeding makes Harper look bad HOW again ?!? Granted,idiot politicians from ALL sides are as large a hinderance as any other "obstacles"standing in our road,(one main "obstacle" for which the liberal party is directly responsible) but to flat out accuse the Conservative PM of wanting the ROF to fail to make your liberals look bad is just plain wrong,on so many levels.

Your very first line sums it all up prefectly...." unless we have some sort of government support for infrastructure, the Ring of Fire will remain on hold."End of story.I`m not sure what good your political opinion adds to that FACT of which you speak concerning infrastructure.

Man,old habits die hard !

Please login to post a reply
redgreen9
City
Northern Ontario
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011