Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Uh,i don`t THINK i`m the only one here with a stock portfolio that looks like it`s been kicked around by your metaphorical football team,as most of us here probably have a few or many stocks,ALL in bad shape now.

"Getting out now" is exactly what i`be been trying to do for about a year now with about 90% of my portfolio.I`m in `till the bitter end with the ROF.Just one little problem.I`m down exactly 60% as i sit here this AM."Getting out now" isn`t an option for me,and probably many others.Kind of stuck riding out the storm and hoping one or two stocks finally make it feasible to get out of the other 90%.And a couple will some day,they can`t help it,they`re just to valuable.Just going to take time.

Up to even just a year or two ago,it was indeed fun making money on a few very profitable stocks,so yes,even though it`s mostly "house money",i still don`t feel good about walking away from it,as again,i`m sure most other investors here feel.

"Getting out now" may be desirable by some,but i`m pretty sure ANYone that did that right now would lose what`s left of their shirt.

It`ll change some day.And it`ll only take the ROF to make it happen.And it WILL happen within a few years,so i think i`ll just wait`er out.

But thanks for that "advice" anyway.

Please login to post a reply
redgreen9
City
Northern Ontario
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011